Daisy Chain Bookmark
This crochet bookmark is quick and easy to make. Made using simple stitches, this pattern is suitable for all including confident beginners
This 5 Page ad-free PDF is easy to read and you can download onto your device for safe keeping.
materials & tools
- Paintbox, Cotton DK (light weight/#3), 100% Cotton, 50g (1.7oz), 125m (137yds) 1 ball in Daffodil Yellow (Colour A), Light Champagne (Colour B) & Pistachio Green (Colour C).
- Crochet hook: 3.5mm/ US E-4
- Darning needle
- 10cm Tassel maker or 7.5cm piece of cardboard.
- 15mm wooden bead (optional)
- Lobster claw clasp (if making a bag charm)
24cm (length) X 5cm (height) approx. (9.5in X 2in approx)
Pin it now, make it later!